I’ve posted the shuffle day earlier today and now I’m just outlining my whole day for you guys. I’ll try my best to post at least two tomorrow. That being said, I may post more if I have time…
– Woke up to my alarm 6:31 am (Yemi Alade has a great voice). I played some soccer until 8.
– I move around my room lazily until I decide to get ready for the day.
– I leave for the cafeteria by 9 am to eat breakfast. I chilled for some people after eating just to talk; it was too early to go for my 9:50 class.
– I leave the cafeteria by 9:35 to class. It was still early; the teacher came late, which is rare considering he hates lateness. He had a good excuse though, and the class went on.
– He released us by 11am, 20 mins. earlier of normal time. I went to my room and I released Day 11 and I was playing around. I left for lunch by 12:38 pm. The macaroni was too normal but I liked the meat… :).
– I went to the coffee shop in school to read some soccer tactics until 1:45 class. That being said, if you’re interested in the geeky stuff about soccer, go to zonalmarking.net and read about your team.
– During the Psychology class, the teacher gave us Brain Teasers. The answers to some questions were hilarious!
– Went back to the coffee shop for some latte and a sandwich. I stayed there till 4pm talking to people.
– I went to the library to read for a literature quiz tomorrow that’s 10% of my grade. I started reading for it by 5 though; I was reading some blogs. Nigeria has talent.
– I started reading for the literature test till 7pm… then the tummy rumbles. I pick up some rice from the coffee shop before I go to my room.
– I eat my food in the seat where I watched Madrid v Man. City game. In some cases, money can buy class.
– I start revising my PPT slides for my presentation tomorrow, and I’m also getting ready for my quiz tomorrow.
This was my day (18th Sept. 2012). One word: boring…until the match!
Impossible is Nothing